Sharepoint Online version of "Get field value from top item by CAML"

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Is a SharePoint Online version of the "Get field value from top item by CAML" activity planned?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Apr 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Hi mterwoord,

I will try to build one in the near future, hopefully in one week.   Thanks for your suggestion!

Apr 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Please let me know when you get to testing it.. :)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM, fangdahai <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi mterwoord,

I will try to build one in the near future, hopefully in one week. Thanks for your suggestion!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (efspwfactivities@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email efspwfactivities@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Apr 26, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hi mterwoord,

Could you please try it now?

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM
My colleages think the problem I'm trying to solve should be solved differently. I'm trying that now (can't get that working yet either). Once that's done, I'll give it a try (probably today, otherwise tomorrow)...
Where to find the sources? SourceCode tab?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM, fangdahai <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi mterwoord,

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (efspwfactivities@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email efspwfactivities@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

May 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Cant get things to work on SharePoint Online. You happen to have a debug mode build of this thing?
(I see an exception in the workflow history, but details are being cut off)

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Matthijs ter Woord <matthijsterwoord@gmail.com> wrote:
My colleages think the problem I'm trying to solve should be solved differently. I'm trying that now (can't get that working yet either). Once that's done, I'll give it a try (probably today, otherwise tomorrow)...

Hi mterwoord,

May 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
It took me a while to get working, and now it just works great. There's one thing though: I want to retrieve the item's ID field, but somehow that doesn't seem to work. Could you be of any assistence here? I tried field ID and field Id, both give an error. When I retrieve the Title field, it works fine, so it's not the Where part of the query..

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Matthijs ter Woord <matthijsterwoord@gmail.com> wrote:
Cant get things to work on SharePoint Online. You happen to have a debug mode build of this thing?
(I see an exception in the workflow history, but details are being cut off)

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Matthijs ter Woord <matthijsterwoord@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi mterwoord,

Coordinator
May 12, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Hi mterwoord,

Sorry for replying late.

I just tested it.   Field "Id" doesn't work(error message: "field name(Id) is invalid"), but "ID" works well.

Could you test it again?

May 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I will test it, but will likely be a month.. I will let you know..

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM, fangdahai <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi mterwoord,

Sorry for replying late.

I just tested it. Field "Id" doesn't work(error message: "field name(Id) is invalid"), but "ID" works well.

Could you test it again?